If you're like us at Trinity, you are really tired of all this COVID-19 stuff limiting and restricting our every move. But if you're also like us, you believe that the safety of our kids and families is of the utmost importance. Accordingly, we want you all to be assured that we are taking our obligations to keep all of us safe, (and our studio opened for operation) very seriously at the studio.
Here are some of the guidelines and changes you can expect when you come to the studio for your first class or workshop:
1. No one will be permitted to wait or congregate in the waiting area. We will open the doors for each class and invite each student in. We ask that parents drop your kids off and have them wait outside of the studio (please wait with the little ones until we open the doors). At the end of class, we will once again open the doors and release your children to you. Please be prompt both at drop off and pick up. We will be installing a door bell in the event you need to enter while classes are ongoing or to drop something off with the office. Just "ding" us and we'll let you in.
2. If your child or anyone at home is unwell, please stay home. Upon arrival to the studio, anyone entering will have their temperature checked with a temporal thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or more, will not be permitted into the studio. Once students enter, they will be asked to sanitize their hands. We will have plenty of hand sanitizer at the ready for before, during and after classes.
3. Masks are required to be worn in the dance studio for group classes, and proper social distancing measures and appropriate spacing will be in effect and adhered to as much as humanly possible. We also ask that parents entering the facility wear a mask.
4. Did I mention hand sanitizer? We'll be using it. A lot.
5. The studio will be sanitized in between classes, so please be patient as we wipe down surfaces and any equipment that was used during the class before. Although we don't recommend it (at all), you should be able to eat off of our floors when we're done. (But don't.)
6. When students enter the studio, they will leave their belongings in the waiting area (neatly, please) and bring with them their shoes and a water bottle. There will be no sharing of things - yours or ours - in the studio.
7. Any questions or concerns about our policies and procedures regarding measures to keep the studio safe and clean can be directed to Ms. Lauren or Ms. Dina. We thank you for your understanding, patience and flexibility during this very bizarre time. We hope we will be back to "normal" sooner than later and we wish all of our families good health!
Owner, Director - Trinity Studios